Thursday, October 22, 2015

Birthdays...40º

Busy playing on Facebook this morning, changing photos, posting photos, reading and answering comments from the many friends that remembered me yesterday...FaceBook has its faults, but it is a great way to unite and reunite with friends old and new.

I really didn't have a clue yesterday morning that a party was in the works...I was just excited that Herb was taking me to, what I thought was breakfast, at the new Sugar Time Bakery in Enterprise...Even when I saw Pat and Brian through the bakery window, I just thought, he had invited them to join us...Little did I know that he was just a part of the bigger plot and Pat the "chief plotter." (I was in dense mode.).. It soon turned into a small gathering with balloons, flowers, friends and of course chocolate cake...Everyone should eat chocolate cake for breakfast at least once in their life and we did yesterday...The effects finally wore off about 10pm last night when I turned over one last time and didn't move again until 4am this morning...What a day.

Mixed in with the birthday celebration, Herb and I came home to rake leaves to be piled on our vegetable garden, I heated leftover chicken noodle soup for our dinner, chocolate cake in ones tummy at 10am needs company to balance it out...Also I wrapped the leftover cake to freeze and share with our "kids" when they come to Joseph in a month and we celebrate a combined Thanksgiving/Christmas with them.

Other things on my mind are computer problems, so I spent the better part of the afternoon until 5pm talking to tech support with Apple...Good thing that chocolate kept me going...Enough of this blather, all is well on Barton Heights, I don't feel any older...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment