Monday, October 26, 2015

Celebrate each day...42º/Rain

Janice and Margaret treated me to dinner last night, at El Bajio Mexican restaurant in Enterprise, for my birthday...The last big event for me and a lovely evening for all of us...The food was good, hot, plentiful and the place was quiet...Before we knew it, darkness was settling in outside, three hours had past as we visited about old times, present times and the changes we've seen in Joseph, the last 20 years...At times our laughter filled the silence, as it did over 25 years ago when we all worked in the Joseph School system...We all have fond memories of times gone by, when it seems that kids were taught respect for elders, discipline for themselves and a positive attitude all around...It was a fun evening and we look forward to more as we look for ways to entertain ourselves through the winter.

Yesterday didn't go as I had planned...Instead of starting on big windows, with Herbs help I tackled the small window (many paned) in our bathroom...From there I asked him, since he is taller and stronger to take the bathroom fan down so I could clean it...One job led to another and another as I then cleaned medicine cabinet and drawers, throwing away stuff and finding way more dirt than should be there!

Our world looks bright and clean outside today, after several hours of soaking rain, the leaves continue their parade through many colors before falling to the ground...Time for me to get moving...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment