Saturday, October 17, 2015

Photo Glitch...44º

Started off yesterday morning to download/upload photos from "Photos" (the latest new and improved update from Apple...) That is debatable...My recent photos did not show up in Photos, so therefore I couldn't use them in my blog...For the next two hours I backed up the iMac, including a restart, I synced the iPhone in iTunes and did a restart...I plugged and unplugged the iphone from the computer making sure they were communicating with each other...No luck...I called apple support...Worked with tech Jada, actually I waited on hold more than we worked, while she put me on screen share, and tried to figure out what was going on...She told me that she had a degree in computer science working with Microsoft Windows and Apple was so different that she was troubleshooting what to do for my problem...Nice lady with a southern accent, and she couldn't fully explain to me why she was working for Apple...Finally she put me on hold one more time and transferred me to Kim...(I didn't ask what her expertise was) because our connection wasn't the best...Long story short Kim had me hold down my home button and the start/stop button at the same time, then unlock my phone and voilà, it worked...By then I was totally out of the mood to write a blog.

I simmered the turkey wings until the meat was falling off tender, boned out the wings and put the bones on to simmer with onions, celery, peppers, tomatoes, chard and garlic...The house smelled wonderful and Herb and I were both lazy...Spent some time on the deck, made bacon/tomato sandwiches for dinner, relaxed most of the day away!..I have almost two quarts of flavorful, yummy broth...The weather is supposed to cool off, so I'm thinking turkey noodle soup will be on our menu.

News update from our girls in Portland!..Cienna has a date for the Homecoming Dance tonight...She and her Mom are all in a dither, looking at, trying on and coming to agreement which is the best dress for the big night...Oh the joy of teenage years and so much fun to experience it with Cienna at home instead of watching it on FaceBook in Thailand. (Don't get me wrong, that was also fun!)

We again watch from afar but get first hand reports...Hugs to Cienna as we watch her make more memories on her teenage journey...OWAV:)

PS...My other photos will just have to wait...Important things first!

Cienna and Austin at the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment