Monday, October 19, 2015

More Rain...45º

Clouds and rain, daytime temps dropping into the 50's and 60's, more like normal fall weather...The fall colors seem more vibrant this year and change rapidly from one day to the next.

Friends Leita and Steve dropped in for a visit and glass of wine on Saturday, followed by Pat, so we spent time on the deck, enjoying the last of the nice fall days....Yesterday Tate and Becky stopped in for a visit and "beverage"...She has a super busy schedule at work, with a little reprieve at home while John is on his annual hunting trip in Idaho...(Less cooking)

Yesterday I caught up on some sewing, Herb fixed lamb ribs for our dinner and did the usual Sunday laundry...Rusty checked in from Bend and Bobi from Portland, keeping us caught up on their activities...I will let Bobi and Cienna fill you in on details of Home Coming activities and Ciennas one day driving lesson at the Portland race track...Girls???

No help from Apple yet on my transferring photo problem but have figured out on my own that if I restart my iPhone each time I want to transfer, in come the latest photos...That's a pain...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Geraniums on the front porch
are loving this fall weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment