Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cleaner...34º

Windows, light fixtures, cobwebs, flies, greasy dirt...The more cleaning that gets done the more I can see to do...Windows are as clean as they ever get in our house...Light fixtures removed/replaced and clean...Even the top of the china closet was ridded (archaic, but a word, non the less) of a layer of dirt, all the vases, pitchers and blue jars were run through the dishwasher and now stand sparkling clean waiting, as a new layer forms...Oh how I wish I could twitch my nose, making everything shiny clean, house purged of all the "stuff" we have accumulated over the last 42 years, at least the stuff that has no useful purpose for us!..I've been to enough estate sales to know that we are not alone, but I also know the sinking feeling I get when walking into an estate sale, where closets and drawers have literally been thrown open with an invitation to "make an offer."..Another way of saying, "I can't deal with it, just take it away!"

Herb and I did get a lot accomplished in the last two days and I have to be glad for what is done and keep plugging away at what is waiting...Sun is shining this morning, life is good on Barton Heights...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Photos of Ci, Apple is still working on getting my photos to transfer from iphone to mac book..:)








No comments:

Post a Comment