Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Worn Out...35º

Yesterday morning was busy as I did house work and prepped sweet pickles to jar when I arrived home from water therapy...Water therapy went well and I added a weight to my left leg hoping to strengthen my bad knee...Using a noodle I bicycled, cross country skied, helicoptered etc around the deep end of the pool for about 45 minutes, with no stress...Back home I soon had the pickles processing and all the slicing and dicing done for our taco dinner, sometime after 2pm...Herb finished peeling the last batch of garlic to dry and we spent the rest of the afternoon---relaxed.

I was in bed early and think I slept a full 8 hours, woke up feeling groggy but rested, no ill effects from the extra exercise...But think it was the reason I slept so hard!

Busy day ahead with the Write Women, then a docent luncheon, and garden club...Only exercise today will be my jaw muscles and that only makes me stressed not tired...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment