Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Brrrrrrr.....34º

I have a date this morning, with none other than my better half of 54 years...Two days ago, Herb looked at me with those blue eyes and said, " I hope you don't have anything scheduled Wednesday morning 8-10am." I looked at him, wondering what he was thinking and said, "Uh what do you have in mind?" "Well we have to go to Grain Growers (I think, oops this is going downhill) and get pellets for the garden, you mentioned it yesterday, AND then I'm taking you to the new bakery in Enterprise for breakfast on your Birthday!" Ahhhh, now that is sweet...We really have no idea what their menu is other than lucious looking cupcakes and sweets of all kinds, but they open at 7:30, so guess I better get moving as I hear they sell out of all the good stuff early in the day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Photo from 2012 on the Alaskan Cruise



No comments:

Post a Comment