Saturday, June 9, 2018

A little Rain Must Fall...48º

Pam and I are signed up for the "Wildflower Tour" with The Wallowa Land Trust, on the Zumwalt Praire today!..Forecast is 80% chance of rain, high temperature of 53º...Hmmm, do we pack a lunch, dress warm and brave the weather?...Or maybe stay home, build a fire, try a new brownie recipe, play cards and drink wine?...I know what my inner gut is telling me, but we are not usually "quitters"😀😀...Join me tomorrow for photos of wildflowers or brownies...

Today is Herbs Birthday, but we will celebrate tomorrow with a rhubarb pie (one of his favorites) and a slow cooked beef roast...Also celebration is in order for our 57th (yes that is right) Wedding Anniversary, hard to believe that all those years have gone by....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment