Thursday, June 21, 2018

Summer Arrives...51º

As we celebrate the longest day of the year, I rejoice and love the daylight and sunshine...I will mention that tomorrow we start on that slippery slope, as the daylight shortens, and gradually makes the slide into Indian Summer, 😁 another beautiful time of the year.

Just when I thought our trips to La Grande were done for awhile, my calendar reminded me of a regular eye appointment for me...All went well as Herb's eyes are healing nicely and he wanted to resume his position in the drivers seat...I relaxed  in the passenger seat and he drove both ways, putting his new lenses to the test...I snapped many photos of the Minam Canyon and will share a few on here today...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Drive to La Grande.


Blooming Syringa on green hills.

More Syringa in the rocks.

Clouds building as we left La Grande.

More to the Northeast

Over Minam Canyon



No comments:

Post a Comment