Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cool of the Morning...49º

Yesterday remained cool, unless you were in the direct sun, so I used that time to play in the dough...Of course I don't need much of an excuse...I'm practicing roll making 101 for a project coming up later this month...Usually when I make dinner rolls, they are all sizes and shapes, but I wanted these to be more square and a size to make quick sandwiches, to be eaten on the run...My first pan turned out just about right and filled a pan with 30 rolls and enough dough left over for a pan of cinnamon rolls as a welcome "home" package.

Perfect size

One Dozen Cinnamon Buns

This morning I must get moving, do some house cleaning and make a plate of appetizers for a late afternoon visit with friends...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment