Monday, December 14, 2020

A Christmas gift?..25deg.

 For several months now, Herb and I have been looking for a vacuum, for our basement…We have a shop vac down there, but wanted an upright to clean up the mess that a wood stove always makes…On trips to LaGrande we looked at Bimart and Walmart but they really are, (no matter how expensive) just plastic, pieces of junk...I watched the classifieds, but always missed the good deals. 

Recently Becky and John fell heir to a vacuum that had been used on a construction site and when the job was done, the vacuum ended up in the dumpster…We want to thank, whoever that “dumpster diver” was, because we now have an almost new, industrial type upright vacuum, with extra bags and belts…It actually is made of metal parts, has an extra long cord and while I was out shopping on Saturday, Herb vacuumed the basement and declared it a keeper!


I could get on a rant about the waste in our throw away society, but will for once keep my mouth shut and be thankful that we were on the receiving end…Hugs To All…OWAV:)


I really like the color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment