Monday, December 7, 2020

So many jobs, so little time.

 


Chocolates are the first thing on my list for December, but Chex Mix is easier…Last week I made a double batch and have it saved in gallon ziplocks, stored in the cellar…This week, what started to be a weekly bathroom cleaning, turned into a two day marathon…Everything sparkles in there now and it has smells of bleach, lysol and vinegar…Not sure if that’s a good combination.

My mind is in a quandary as what to do next…I’ve been thinking about putting up Christmas lights on the front porch, thinking about more cleaning, kitchen or laundry room, then I go back to chocolate…We got notice that we can do water Therapy, starting tomorrow…I have to plan my day better now or I end up wasting precious hours…One job at a time and take time to breath and stay hydrated…Hugs To All…OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment