Monday, December 28, 2020

Looking on the bright side. 10degs.

 Nothing unusual about our Sunday.  Herb was doing laundry so we would have clean sheets on the bed, to start a new week. I had been feeding my sourdough starter and it bubbled away as I put it in the big Tupperware bowl, then added flour, salt, water, a drizzle of molasses and some bacon grease...it all mixed together into a stiff dough...Several times during the day I stretched folded and lightly kneaded until it became soft, stretchy and warm, perfect!..I did 2 free form and two in loaf pans ..They raised nicely and went into a hot oven, after 15 minutes I rotated them and realized the oven didn’t seem very hot, Damn!!!

I will call “Josh”, the repairman today, hopefully get the oven repaired soon and while he is putting in a new part, I can clean that space behind the stove, that never gets cleaned!..Hugs to all OWAV:)

Sort of baked on the top. 

Doughy on the bottom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment