Monday, July 17, 2023

Busy Days...59º

 I think yesterday was our hottest day so far this summer, 91º registered on our thermometer...Some clouds and cooler today.

On Saturday, Rusty brought home the first load of wood, has it all unloaded, split and stacked, ready to go for more...But this week he will be helping John with trail work and me with more "Honey Do's."

I had fun on Saturday, showing off my garden and gardening methods to both newbies, and seasoned gardeners...I enjoyed it and love exchanging ideas with other gardeners...Always learning new things.

A busy week ahead, dental appointment, phone appointment with Social Security, acupuncture, and a twice a week balance class for the next 6 weeks...That is besides, watering, weeding and cooking...Had our first beet greens for dinner yesterday and eat green onions almost every day and the raspberries are turning pink...I love the garden...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Beet Greens

First bloom on potato

Lovely Dill

Grape vine with baby grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment