Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fun Day, very short night...65º

I saw the advertisement a few weeks ago..."Evening outdoor concert on the lawn at the Opera House in Elgin." Brady Goss Band was playing...Pam and I left Enterprise about 2pm, passed through Elgin bound for La Grande...Our first stop as usual was Grocery Outlet, then to Asian Fusion for food...A quick stop at Walmart, and we were on our way back to Elgin...It was a busy day at the Opera House, "Frozen" was just getting over, so people were on the way out and we were on our way in...Pam snagged a parking spot, right in front, making it easier for me to navigate the short walk to the out door stage and the evening concert...We set up chairs and beverages in the second row.

The evening 7PM, was warm with a slight breeze, a good sized crowd was ready for entertainment. Grady is from Wallowa and has been playing piano, since he was about 4 years old, his fingers fly across those keys!..It was an enthusiastic crowd, and the dancers couldn't wait to get up and start moving. Three hours later, we were on our way home an hour+ away...I was in bed after 11pm.

A text from Rusty, mentioned that he would be at my house by 5am and maybe I could scrounge up some breakfast...I thought about putting out a bowl of cheerios, but since he is going after wood, (some of which will go in my basement) I managed to get up at 4:30, opened doors and windows, to cool off the house and started the bacon...I'm sure I can make time for a nap today, unless another adventure comes my way...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Stir Fry

Ready for the concert

On Stage

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you gals Go Go Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is easier to comment as anonymous, so if you just put your name in the comment, then I will know who it comes from...:)

    ReplyDelete