Thursday, July 20, 2023

One more checkmark on my list...64º

 It is going to be warmer today, have fans going, trying to cool off house, and i'm sitting under a blanket to keep warm until I get this written and head outside to start the water sprinklers!

SS call went well yesterday, should have a check in my savings account within 10 to 14 days...Spoke with a very kind man, that sympathized with my frustration, but it is just the way the system works.

I easily made my acupuncture appointment, Terry is great at what she does, plus she is so upbeat and caring as she strategically places every needle in just the right spot and makes sure i'm comfortable for the next 30 minutes or so.

I arrived at the senior meal site a bit late as they have started serving at 11:30 instead of noon...Belinda quickly fixed me a plate, made me welcome and I sat down with a lone couple at a table...As my glasses adjusted to the light I recognized familiar faces...It was a good lunch, friendly couple and will be a nice diversion for me when Rusty is away or busy.

My friend Cindy visited last evening, we sat on my cozy front porch as the day cooled down...We talked about kids and grandkids, and her company that was arriving for Chief Joseph Days...We became friends several years ago through the garden club...She is a very kind and caring lady and we will get together more often...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Golden Rod

Coreopsis 

Barberries

No comments:

Post a Comment