Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Getting rebalanced...52º

I had an early dental appointment yesterday, with Kathy, our old hygienist, she is a master at cleaning, scraping and talking at the same time...I have missed her so much. 

From there I went to Rusty's house, had some lunch, before going to my new adventure, a balance class...About 15 people and 2 instructors  assembled to help us regain some of the balance that goes away as we age...They had us up and down, moving sideways, bending, stretching and warning, only do what you can do, "anything" is better than nothing...The class is 2 days a week (1 hour sessions) for eight weeks...I reconnected with old friends and am sure I will make new ones...That is a good thing.

This morning, Social Security, is supposed to call me at 9:05 about the $255.00 death benefit...I got two robo calls from them yesterday, asking me if I wanted to or had already canceled this phone appointment...There was no time during the robo calls to press a key that I had or hadn't...Such a stupid way to do business...I will wait for the call this morning, but definitely won't be holding my breath!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Recent photo, will take more today.


No comments:

Post a Comment