Saturday, July 29, 2023

Summer day's are lovely...60º

Yesterday was a perfect temperature, with an occasion breeze, then cooled down last night...I love these summer days...Rusty unloaded and stacked wood, off and on all day yesterday, while I did my usual cleaning up, putting away, prepping for meals today and for future days.

I mixed pie crust, some for the freezer and used a small portion for two mini pies...Rusty brought black berries home from Jim Creek, so I picked our raspberries, mixed the two together and made a couple of mini pies...Sent one home with John to share with Becky.

Since we knew we had dessert to go with dinner, I made a light dinner of fried Zucchini patties, they are so good with fresh Zucchini and home grown eggs, fresh fruit on the side...The fruit pie topped with ice cream was delicious...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Zucchini Dinner

Berry Dessert 

No comments:

Post a Comment