Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Cool Nights are made for Sleeping...52º

 Whoa, it really cooled off last night, and I slept so good...Awake early, now wasting time doing "wordle and waffle", (two new to me games), scrabble and lexulous...When I should be writing my blog.

I did more garden cleanup and watering yesterday, as well as prepped food for a real meal, because Rusty was on his way home...Meat loaf, baked potatoes and the last of the fresh asparagus was ready to come out of the oven when he drove in the driveway...We ate, and visited about his "Get Away," to the "Oregon Country Fair," in Eugene with Bobi and Cienna...He said he had a good time but figured one time was enough, with all the crazy people, dressed or not, in every conceivable manner possible...He was very happy to be back in our own little quiet corner of the world.

Can't remember if I have posted the latest on the  "death benefit" from Social Security...As of now I have a telephone appointment with someone in the Lagrande office next Wed. at 9:05 AM, and all they asked for me to have "within reach" is my bank information and account numbers of either checking or saving, where I want them to deposit the money...They stressed that I should be sure that I am near the phone, they may be a bit late, but will get to me as soon as possible...It doesn't matter that I was on hold for 1 hour on my first phone call to them, they can't waste their time waiting for me!!! 

I'm looking forward to a beautiful day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


PS...This photo is of the dill and poppy blooms that the honey bees love...So I have left these volunteers blooming in many places in the vegetable garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment