Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Yesterday Was Busy...55º

 I joined "the ladies" for breakfast at "The Cricket" yesterday, they had planned on going to  "Slack" (Outlaw, with new owners) but it doesn't open until 9am...The Cricket was not crowded for a change and we were able to visit, without shouting and saying "HUH" "excuse me?" all the time.

When I got back home, Connie was busy dead heading in the flowerbeds and digging weeds...The morning sped by as I reset water lines, cleaned up kitchen and sat down for a break... Leita and Steve arrived to get dill and grape leaves and Rusty came from his house, after installing his new toilet...We enjoyed a glass of wine and visited a couple of hours while sitting on the deck...Rusty and I ate a late dinner, all in all it was a good day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)  

PS...More poppies open in the garden everyday, I love them so much...They make me smile.

Shirley and bread seed poppies.





No comments:

Post a Comment