Monday, July 10, 2023

Semi restful Sunday...59º

 I've taken a vacation from cooking since Rusty is on a "Get Away."..Peanut butter and jelly sandwich the first night, a banana and leftover chicken for breakfast, leftover pork chop for dinner and "the girls," (Cindy) took me out for lunch on Saturday....Yesterday I made the BLT, that I had planned for Sat...Bacon was the only thing I actually cooked.

Hmmm, Rusty will be home today and I don't feel the "cooking gene" kicking in, probably something with ground beef, as I have a pound thawed in the fridge!

Yesterday was somewhat relaxing, watering, deadheading in the cool of the morning, paper work for insurance and social security, because it was too warm to be outside, and catching up with word games on the computer.

Thunder and lightning, pounding rain, woke me up this morning but no wind, so I didn't have to get up and close windows...Just stayed snuggled under the covers, listening to the rain and thinking, Ahhh I won't have to water today...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


A gift from 3 years ago
in full bloom.

1 comment: