Saturday, August 13, 2011

Get Moving!..08/13/11...6am...54°...Sunshine

This is the last day before Cienna gets here...Need to do some cleaning upstairs, finish up some of my list...Have a few things planned to do, but mostly will just let things happen and see what she has in mind...Will do some cooking today for a BBQ at John and Becky's tomorrow evening...Ci is pretty easy to have around and has alway been good at entertaining herself...I'm sure we will have lots to talk about!..She has been saving up conversation.

In all my glory, new glasses,
 bed head and all! 
On Thursday night we enjoyed the outdoor music at the Gazebo in Enterprise, lovely evening...tasted some wine and bought fresh corn on the cob...Went to LaGrande yesterday to pick up my new glasses, mostly just out and back but it always takes all day...We did a little shopping, stopped for more cherries, they have been so good, we just keep eating and eating...Didn't stop anywhere to eat, so Herb and I just snacked all afternoon on whatever we could find in the fridge or cupboard...Today I will fix chicken, fresh corn, broccoli salad and hot rolls.

Angry Birds finally got their new update so I have been playing that in my spare time...I have twenty pounds of pickling cucumbers ordered for this morning...Will check the market at 10am and see if they came in...Guess that means I better get dressed, and moving...That's all the news on Barton Heights for today...Hugs to all...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment