Sunday, April 15, 2012

4am Stars shining....34º

Yesterday one early yard sale...Added another glass pyrex bread pan to my collection and a small cup with a garden scene painted on it, bought it just because I liked it...Pat didn't need my help so I came home, started spaghetti sauce for dinner, then worked in the garden spreading straw and manure...Late afternoon on such a beautiful day I headed outside and pruned on the bush apricot tree and old fashioned lilac...Read until bedtime.

Talked to Bob and Ci during the day, Ci had been at Jr swim lessons where she is learning how to instruct 5 years olds to swim...Then they were on their way to an afternoon swim meet...Rusty is at Fishers and will come to Joseph today...Must get some cleaning and cooking done...Herb has already started the laundry...6AM.....Hugs to all....  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment