Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Sunshine, Rain??...41º


Write Group and Garden Club almost overlapped each other yesterday...Instead of coming home from Enterprise I stayed after lunch, shopped for a short time at Soroptomists, then Safeway where I couldn't resist buying a half price Easter Lily...At 2pm I joined the GC at a home overlooking Enterprise and the Wallowa Mountains...Carolyn has a small green house and when I see what is growing I again think about having one...Then she starts talking about heating mats, grow lights, replanting, constant temperature worries...No, I like raising what we can and buying other less hardy fruits and vegetables from Imnaha or Walla Walla...I have a tiny green house where I jump start a few planters to add color to the deck for summer...That will do.

After Easter Lily


Today will be spent at home and since we are out of leftovers I must do some cooking...Hugs to All...  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment