Sunday, April 29, 2012

Music Man & Blooming Orchid...33º--Sunny

Last performance of the "Music Man" held at Providence Academy in Lostine at 2pm today...It's a must see from what I hear so will fit my schedule around it.

Yard sales on the agenda yesterday, only made one small purchase, then went for a walk...Back home I wrote and rested, fixed dinner and wrote some more...My favorite past time is wandering around the yard, checking to see what is peeking through the ground or what new bloom has opened.

Rusty called from Atlanta as he waited for his luggage at the airport...Bobi checked in when they got back home from their beach get-a-way...Check her blog http://bobbi-writingonthewall.blogspot.com/ for the full story.

Since February 18th, I've kept a close eye on my orchid after it produced a new plant...I watered it and fertilized it on a regular basis and for over a month now I've watched a flower bud grow and finally yesterday it opened enough that I could get a photo...Enjoy the sunshine....  OWAV:)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment