Thursday, April 19, 2012

This and That....38º

Baked one large chocolate sheet cake yesterday, some to share and some to eat...Since I no longer give blood at the local blood drives twice a year I usually furnish treats for the other people who so generously donate...I would give but my veins do not cooperate, not only are they hard to find but then they roll or collapse...Hopefully my homemade treats are enjoyed...Bobi says they only get store-bought cookies in Portland, where she donates... Like the schools homemade goodies are forbidden because of the one crackpot (demented person) out there who could poison a bunch of people.

Pat and I walked yesterday, started out on Barton Heights, walked to the school track, twice around the track and back to B.H., a two mile walk with ups and downs...Pat's doctor said we had to work up a sweat, I did, not so sure about her...Today I will probably meet her at the lake and we will do the powerhouse road for a two mile trek.

The DVD's of "Downton Abbey" arrived yesterday at the Joseph Library, so I watched three episodes yesterday and will finish watching an episode or two each night until finished...This series has been shown for the last two years on PBS's Masterpiece Theater...I'm enjoying them and hope to get DVD's for other Masterpiece presentations, for future enjoyment...Hugs to All....  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment