Friday, April 13, 2012

Library Books....32º

I mentioned the Sage Library System in a previous blog and have continued to use it for the past 3 months...Included are books, audio books, ebooks,videos and DVD's, they are ordered on line using a number and password...Books can come from libraries within a 250+ mile radius, taking a week or more to arrive at your local library...(Joseph for me) and are checked out to you for a 3 week period and renewable for another 3 weeks...Used to be I would hear about a new book, wait for it to come out in paperback or keep checking the local library for a copy...My book budget is rather small although I do like to patronize our local Book Loft when I can afford a new book...But the Sage System has opened up a vast new world for me...Knowing the books may take two weeks to arrive I keep a running list of new or old books that catch my eye...I have 3 books on order now and just finished "Below Stairs", have the movie "Piano" waiting and just checked Sage and I have a movie and a book in transit...So if the rain comes this weekend you will find me being entertained with something new and exciting as I continue to tap into the "Library in the Sky"...Hugs to All..  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment