Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday Routine...37º

Herb had the laundry done early yesterday, hanging bedclothes on the outside lines to dry...  We slept like "the dead" last night, anesthetized with a fragrance that no one has been able to capture in an aerosol can or a scented candle...A scent that transports me back to my childhood and guarantees pleasant dreams.

Pam stopped by for a visit after her morning hike, we caught up on news of family and friends.

I spent the morning in the kitchen cooking, slicing and dicing, potatoes, onions and hard boiled eggs for our first potato salad of the year...Herb grilled steaks, I added a green salad, and rolls...We invited John and Tate to join us, late afternoon.

I got my critique back from Katey so I have time to review it for this afternoons session of "Team 3" at the Chinese restaurant "Happy Gardens" in Enterprise.

I have an 8am dental appointment in Enterprise today and a busy week coming up...Team 3 today, Write Group and Garden Club tomorrow....Hugs to All...  OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment