Sunday, April 1, 2012

Quiet Reigns...32º

I awake to the quiet, listen for sounds from upstairs, then remember the girls are gone...Herb is up and Rusty soon will be....Coffee and scrabble comes first for me, then on to exporting photos and setting up for my blog...Herb has started his weekly ritual of washing sheets and earlier said he might hang them outside...Well maybe not, it is now snowing, really coming down on this day, April 1, typical Wallowa County Spring.


Amazing

Yesterday started out warm but windy...Pat and I walked at the lake, less wind there...Back home I was itching to get outside...The garlic has poked its head through the ground as well as the rhubarb...Raking off some of the mulch, it appears that all 12 rows of garlic (about 200 plants) are searching for sunlight...Leaving the garden area I wander around the yard picking up branches, trash etc when the crocus catch my eye...I must get photo's.

Sign of Spring

Afternoon found Rusty and Herb out pruning more trees and me trying to finish my monthly essay to send winging into cyberspace this morning, for Katey's critique...I fixed hamburger steak with grilled onions and mushrooms, green salad and sourdough biscuits for our dinner...Then I spent HOURS trying to merge Rusty into the family photo...He is now there but the technique is very amateurish...Hugs to all...  OWAV:)

Merged Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment