Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Catch up...65º...Overcast, possible rain

Overcast this morning and breezy...Back to last Friday, I enjoyed a lovely day when "We 3" got together for lunch at Pats...It has been several months and was fun to catch up as we sat on the deck surrounded by our wonderful Wallowa County scenery, eating, having a glass of wine and visiting.

Sunday I again spent the day watering and baking, yes I made more cinnamon rolls to stock our freezer and also share with friends...Monday I was back in physical therapy for a look at my knee and see if more therapy will help and possible water therapy at a later date...Late afternoon I made a small batch of bread for french loaves and buns (Mona and Jerry arriving this Thursday) and baked it late evening instead in the heat of the day.

This morning I have raspberry jam to make before I go to a potluck luncheon (taking a loaf of french bread) at Pats with The Write People.

Cienna continues her orientation in Puket spending many hours making new friends and having fun in the water...I'm sure some time must be spend in meetings and studying...She has kept us well posted with photos on Face Book but think that will taper off when she gets to her host family and starts school...Must get on with my day, raspberries are calling...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Cienna 



No comments:

Post a Comment