Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Digging in the dirt...50º

After not visiting the garden for a few days, because of the rain, I wasn't surprised to find cucumber and zucchini...Cherry tomatoes in orange and purpley red are beginning to show up as well.

Think I better make zucchini casserole!

Moving from the garden I deadheaded, pulled weeds (easy after the rain) transplanted bee balm, iris and hostas...Back in the house, the smell of meat simmering on the stove reminded me to slice and dice fresh tomatoes and onions for our taco dinner.

Below is a photo looking out our sliding doors onto the deck...I love this view even after the deer "mowed" off all the petunia blossoms late in the night...I had been neglectful and didn't spray the liquid deer fence!..Oh Joy is right...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


1 comment:

  1. It's nice you can get the deer to deadhead for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete