Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Reminisce...

Always fun to look back and see what was happening in our life a year ago...Last year I was waiting for tomatoes to ripen, making jam, gathering fresh veggies from the garden, weeding, deadheading, transplanting and we made a trip to LaGrande for eye appointments...(same as this year)...Our one major difference, last year, was a trip to Redmond where we watched Cienna play water polo in a Jamboree...This year we are watching her via Facebook as she is 3 weeks into her Rotary exchange of a year in Thailand...Life moves on.

Yesterday I played hookey from housework, cooking, canning and all those other things...Went to write people, then out to lunch and was enjoying sitting in the sun finishing a glass of wine when it dawned on me that I had a PT appointment scheduled for 2pm...After PT I came home to relax on the deck, catch up on scrabble and just laze away the day....So now I have a full day today making another batch of apricot jam and maybe roasting some tomatoes, figure out what we are having for dinner and get my shopping list in order for LaGrande, where we have eye appointments tomorrow.

Coming up this weekend and next week: Saturday the annual "Juniper Jam" takes place in Enterprise, Monday evening Pam's birthday party, and on Sept 4th an opening at Josephy Center...Pat and I will be making finger food for that event...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Following photo's were taken at lunch with the "Write People."














No comments:

Post a Comment