Saturday, October 7, 2023

A Day out of Town...47º Sunny.

 I always look forward to a La Grande trip this time of year, sunny, clear roads and the colors of autumn  at every turn...I drove out, Pam drove us home, we had lunch at Asian Fusion and did some shopping. 

Eye appointment, for me, was first on the list and my eyes had to be dilated...I dislike this process and had a feeling that my eyes have been getting worse...The Dr. says my eyes seem to be pretty stable, but with macular, they can also change abruptly...So I will just keep positive thoughts and move on, one day at a time!..And I will go ahead with a laser treatment that we had scheduled for last fall and canceled because of COVID, Herbs emergency hernia surgery, and his downward spiral with dementia...Now for the next month, trips to LG will be made on a regular basis.

We have a sunny weekend before temps lower, clouds move in with possible rain, typical fall weather...I hope to work on putting the garden to bed and soaking up the last of the really warm sunshine...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Coming home wasn't the best light for photos, but the Minam Canyon is always beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment