Friday, October 13, 2023

Fall Photos 2010...39º Sunny/cloudy

I keep referring to a year when the colors/leaves were spectacular, saying, "It was just a few years ago." Yesterday I searched my photos for that year and finally found it in 2010, how the years fly by.

The leaves are beautiful this year and slowly covering the yard and flower gardens...Rusty did the first mowing of the leaves yesterday so we have them for mulch and hope to get many more.

Rusty and I will go to LG today for my first appt. in the laser process, then again on Tuesday for the actual laser treatment, then more appts. in Nov. for follow ups and visual field, photos, etc.

We are enjoying these last few nice days of fall...Rusty finished the cellar yesterday and I have to  get back in the garden tomorrow...I've been busy with PT, and balance class this week and also acupuncture...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Photos are from 2010...



No comments:

Post a Comment