Monday, October 9, 2023

It was a good day...54º

Outside early yesterday, cleaning up everything I cut down the day before, then hauled the last of the aged manure to the garden and top dressed the asparagus and raspberries...Pulled up the non ripe tomatoes, (too late for this fall), maybe next year and spread straw on other beds...Cleaned in the small garage, where I store gardening stuff, so we can hang a lamb in there that Rusty will butcher this week.

I have a PT appointment this morning and Connie will be here cleaning when I get home...Then we might do some finishing up outside in the flower beds before the leaves fall and cover everything.

FT with Bobi this morning, we are waiting for Ci to chime in with her news, since finishing school and moving to a new apartment...It's hard when she is     so far away...Rusty is on his way home from Bend, I must get moving...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Supper last night, no I didn't eat 
all the butter.

Me in the garden
yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment