Thursday, October 19, 2023

When Push come to Shove...52º, sunny and warm fall day.

 Almost two months ago, I received a text, asking about a possible visit in October...That seemed like such a long time away and of course I said sure, you are welcome to stay, sounds like a fun time...I made the mistake of blinking twice and today is the day!

This morning i'm excited that company is coming, Rusty will help me to make sure bedrooms are ready,  house is relatively clean and of course, you all know that the cellar and pantry is stocked...No one will care that the windows haven't been washed yet this fall, and the carpets need cleaning...Minor details, we will spend 4 days, visiting, reminiscing, laughing, cooking and enjoying each others company and I will blink again and they will be gone, and winter is just around the corner, then we can rest and get rejuvenated for next summer...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

This is my latest
jigsaw puzzle.

PS...I was doing this, when I should have been washing window...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment