Saturday, October 14, 2023

LaGrande Eye Appointment...43º Cloudy/sun breaks

 It was kind of a mixed up day yesterday...My appointment at the eye doctor, turned out to be an unnecessary appointment but when the office staff figured that out, they "squoose" me in for a visual field exam that was scheduled to happen Nov. 9th...That is good because it could be snowing on Nov. 9th, plus I didn't have to be dilated!..

Moving on to lunch, I ordered Chinese instead of Thai food at "Asian Fusion," for a change...When my plate arrived it didn't look quite right, but I put my fork in, what could have been pork, but instead it was fish...UHhhh, I would never order anything with just plain fish...Seafood yes, fish no!...I motioned to the waitress, long story short, she had given me someone else's order...She suggested we take it home as she would just have to throw it out, Rusty said he would eat it, so it came home in a "doggy bag."..I'm betting he doesn't eat it either.

Back home we put things away and discussed our day, and realized it was Friday the 13th!...Guess we were lucky to have had a safe trip!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...Thinking of October 13th, that was my Sister in Law's birthday, when I was a very young girl, some years we celebrated our October Birthdays together...Happy Birthday Marleen, RIP.

Photos on the way to LaGrande.



No comments:

Post a Comment