Thursday, December 21, 2023

Appreciate the Day Light...31º

 My favorite day of the year, has arrived...So far no fog, only a few clouds and a pinkish sky with a promise of a clear sunny day...Quite unusual for December 21, but I certainly won't complain...Tomorrow we start the gradual climb, more daylight, added to each day, and I appreciate each minute!

I am looking forward to snow, surely it will come, any day now...I know all of the skiers are praying for snow on "Fergie," our local ski area, and I love the stillness and beauty of a winter storm.

On the other hand, we want clear roads for all the Christmas travel, as families make their way home to be with loved ones...So lets get everyone home in the next few days, count our blessings, and then "Let it Snow, Let it snow."..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Dec 14 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment