Thursday, December 14, 2023

It Was a Good Day...Very foggy, frosty and cold....28º

 The exercise venue (athletic center) in Enterprise is working well for walking, as well as "balance stations," set up along the way to break the tedious, walking in circles...This building is used for many things including batting cages for baseball, mats for wrestling practice and has "turf" on the surface, which is much better than walking directly on cement...Also the social part, meeting new people and getting reacquainted with old friends.

I went directly to my massage after walking, talking and stretching for 45minutes...Linnaea is the best, she took me in early to get my full hour before going to the dentist for a crown prep. 

I have been dreading the crown prep and going to a new facility and new, very young dentist...For almost 50 years, Herb, Me,  Bobi and Rusty went to Dr. Underhill for all of our dental needs...I didn't know what to expect from Dr. Pierri, but was pleasantly surprised...He explained everything in detail, was professional, kind and gentle. His chair side assistant was Trinna, a girl that remembered me as "the lunch lady." Of course it's never much fun having a dental procedure but they made the 1 1/2 hours in the chair fly by and I will see them in 3 weeks to get my new "crown."...Hugs to All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment