Friday, December 29, 2023

Calendar day...Cloudy, maybe sunshine...28º

 I posted a blog yesterday but never did get a photo to show up on FB...Internet problems...Some of you read that I was going to tackle the clutter in my house, well that didn't happen...I remembered that I needed to "make" my yearly calendar that hangs on a kitchen wall...It is a wonderful reminder of the previous year, brings back so many memories.

What should be an easy process, (I've been doing this for about 10 years) turned into an all day job and I still have to finish it this morning...They change the program just enough to mess me up...Plus there are so many photos to choose from...I will persevere!

I took time out from the calendar to make noodles, for our chicken noodle soup...Noodles hanging to dry, I diced onions, celery, peppers, carrots and put the broth in a pan, ready to boil...Back to the calendar, Rusty takes over in the kitchen, puts the soup together and as usual our dinner is ready at 4pm...A couple of games of cards and he is on his way home...I could finish the calendar but decide to leave it until morning!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Noodles hanging to dry in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment