Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Give it a break...Fondant 101...Cloudy, Foggy...31º

 In 50 years of making fondant and hand dipping chocolates, I don't think it has given me this much grief...Time to regroup, concentrate on something else and come back to fondant another day.

Chex Mix sounds like the perfect distraction...All I have to do is open cereal boxes, jars of mixed nuts, bag of pretzels, then melt butter, add season salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce...Pour butter mixture over cereal, nuts pretzels, mix well and put in a 200º oven for a couple of hours...Never had a failure yet!

I should be able to get this in the oven before I leave for an hour of walking, then acupuncture, and home to chex mix all done and ready to snack on...Yes the perfect distraction...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Chex Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment