Wednesday, December 13, 2023

From Lazy to Busy...26º, Foggy

 After a lazy day yesterday, I did do some laundry, kept the wood stove burning, did some exercises and made ham sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner...I occasionally enjoy not cooking.

Today I start with walking at 9:30, massage at 11:00 and a crown prep at 12:30 UGH!..I suppose I better eat a good breakfast because I will be eating soup the rest of the day...Good thing I like soup!

I think today is the day that Herb's IRA will be deposited in a savings account in my name, after over a month of paperwork, a visit or two to Circuit Court, making sure all of the paperwork is in order and that I am who I say I am and they testify to that fact!..I write this because I want everyone to pay attention to the legalities of an IRA...Years ago when Herb opened this account, it was not common to add a beneficiary!!!! So to all my older friends out there, PLEASE check with your bank or financial adviser, if you or your spouse has an IRA, does it list a beneficiary??? IF NOT, get one on there NOW and save yourself a big headache, when one of you dies...That ia going to happen, get your affairs in order now and just because you are named in the will as a beneficiary, you still have to be named on the IRA and probably all other forms of tax sheltered annuities.... Hugs To All...OWAV:)

It is going to look like this
when the fog moves
back to Enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment