Friday, December 8, 2023

Holiday bazaars, lunches, music and more...28º 1/2 " of snow.

Bobi and I went to the first bazaar of the season in Joseph, the day after Thanksgiving...My first bazaar in many, many years...It was overwhelming, my mind, brain can't take it all in, the noise, crowds, and everything from homemade to made in china...I saw, spoke to a few people that I know and probably look over or past several others, as my eyes glazed over and my mind shut down...Bobi bought me a tiny pin for my coat, it says "Hello, I'm going to cry."..We left shortly thereafter. 

Many years ago I would have been waiting in line to get in the door and even for a few years, I set up a booth and sold homemade Christmas tree ornaments and hand dipped chocolates...Now i'm very satisfied to stay home, make my chocolates and share them with family and special friends.

Pam and I went to a soup luncheon yesterday, food was good and the noise level not bad...I hope to attend at least one music event because I do like Christmas songs...I will put up the little tree, that Herb made years ago, and Rusty and I will have a quiet holiday, here on Barton Heights, friends welcome! Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment