Saturday, December 30, 2023

I Hit Send...clear, cold, hoping for some sunshine...36º

 After way more hours than I like spending on a project, I picked my favorite photos, (photos that depicted what was happening) in any given month of 2023 and turned them into the Calendar for 2024...I hit the send button, calendar will be here in a week to take its' spot on the kitchen wall...It was worth all the hours I spent!

Right now i'm watching the sunrise out the living room window, shades of yellow, pink and blue are coming alive as it unfolds...A very unusual year here, very little snow and none in the forecast...Our ski area "Fergi" is silently waiting for snow and the "Sled dog races" scheduled to start in 3 weeks are praying, doing "snow dances" and whatever else possible for the "Snow Gods" to kick in.,,This race is a qualifier for the Iditarod, so it wouldn't be good to have to cancel.

I'm looking forward to a quiet day, Rusty has a "logging" project in the works and maybe I can get serious about the clutter on the countertops or not!..I still have Christmas chocolates calling my name...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment