Thursday, December 28, 2023

It's a slow day...29º overcast, no fog yet.

 Thinking laundry, and the never ending job of trying to keep the kitchen, baking center, counters clear...I admire women whose counters have only the bare necessities on them, while mine are always cluttered...The remnants of candy making, and leftover candy seems to be everywhere...I must organize and clean clutter away from what is to be saved and stored, either in the cupboard or freezer...Also paper work/mail seems to have its own  landing spot, instead of most of it going into the garbage...I'm just a clutter bug!

I'm thinking about going to breakfast with "the ladies" this morning, then home to face the counters...Just another way of procrastinating the inevitable...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...Photos from Christmas eve bonfire.

Rusty fanning the fire

Becky and I mugging for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment