Monday, July 2, 2012

Blooms...49º

Yesterday started out rainy, foggy and muggy...I planned to work inside making some progress on the chaos that reigns inside our house at this time...Counters cluttered, chairs piled with objects, tile samples for the bathroom remodel decorating the coffee table and on and on!..What I actually did was--went for a walk with Pat and the SUN CAME OUT, so I swept the kitchen floor and went outside....I cut flowers and made bouquets, gathered lettuce for our dinner of taco salad and puttered around...I snipped, dug, watered, transplanted, weeded, pulled the now dying forget me knots, admired the latest blooms, took a break and sat on the deck...I repeated this last sentence all day long, going back in the house only for potty breaks, drinks of water and to put dinner on the table... Below are some of the sights I viewed during my day outside.


salmon colored poppy

Tukenlouis Poppy

Campanula

Artemisia 'Silver Mound'

Our little irrigation ditch

Peony

This guy adds laughter to the deck!


Today the house is still a mess but the sun is shinning again, my vitamin D still measures low so nothing to do but work on replenishing it...I'll be heading outside again, summers are short here in Wallowa County and the house will be waiting on the next rainy day!  Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment