Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mind Gone Blank?...52º

I've taken a little writing vacation this past week, way too many things going on...Finished up my week at Summer Fishtrap early because the "kids" were home and my time with them is precious...The week was sandwiched around my PT appts. acupuncture, a monthly book group and of course our weekly "Write People"...We spent many hours on the deck as a family, invited friends over and had a hobo cookout at the lake...Don the painter has been here painting our house and yesterday after the "girls left" we packed everything out of the bathroom as Dusty the carpenter will be gutting the bathroom and putting in a new shower, toilet, etc for the next couple of weeks. Chief Joseph Days starts this week and we are escaping for a few days so my posts may be sporadic...Hugs to All...OWAV:) PS...All my tests came back NEGATIVE.

Bobi, Herb, Della, Rusty and Cienna

No comments:

Post a Comment