Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fishtrap Day 1...58º

Fishtrap starts for real today...We registered, had dinner and I stayed last evening and listened to Teresa Jordan tell two of her stories to a packed house at "Bailey Lodge" located at the "United Methodist Church Camp", near Wallowa Lake...This is the church camp our kids attended for one week each summer growing up here in Joseph...It is still used as a church camp but also leased out to different groups such as Fishtrap for their annual week long program...I've volunteered in past years at Summer Fishtrap just to get a feel for the program and see if it would be a good fit for me...Still not sure that it is but I've made the commitment, so this morning Pat and I will attend our first class in Teresa Jordan's memoir class, cold feet or not it will happen...Wish me luck...OWAV:)





No comments:

Post a Comment