Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Count down...21º

To go or not to go on a certain day...A storm is moving in...We don't have to be in SLC tomorrow night...Thursday or even Friday would work...It is nice to have the option...Continue packing and see how much snow we get tonight.

In the meantime I have write group this morning, the car repair is supposed to be finished sometime today...Herb is doing laundry, clean sheets for our bed to come home to...Paper is canceled, neighbors on alert...Friend with watering can in hand waiting to drowned my house plants...I have clothing strung all over the living room...I need summer clothes, winter clothes...Shoes, boots, coat, jacket...How many shirts do I really need?..We are driving so not restricted to the amount of luggage I can take, within reason...I pride myself on packing light but I seem to have gone haywire...As of now I have prescription meds and a swimsuit in the suitcase, lots of other choices awaiting my decision...HELP ....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment