Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Unsettled weather...30º

More clouds than sun this week but temperatures are up a bit and wind is light...Maybe snow on Thursday...At least we get occasional blocks of sunshine.

I have a dental appointment this morning that is overlapping write group, so will just have to be late...Herb is going to Enterprise with me and has plans to have the snow tires changed to the all-seasons that we use in the summer...Don't want to leave snow tires on to go to Phoenix although sometimes they would come in handy...We can only hope for good weather and roads on the trip down and back.

Not much happening right now just many things running through my head as to packing, what staples to take for the condo kitchen...Hate buying little jars and packages of those things...How many days to spend in Utah on our way to Phoenix?..I get in such a quandary before a trip and that is when I want to crawl under the bed and stay home...BUT them once we are on the road I'm sort of okay and will enjoy the warm days of the south and then back home for a week (almost) with our kids and on to our Wallowa County non existent spring but at least I'm HOME!..Enough of the blathering....Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment